maandag 14 oktober 2013

What I've bought: Glitter powder and a practice finger





Hello everyone! I just came home because I was at the stores and found these little cute nail art glitters! I've seen this product before in the store but I was constantly doubting whether I should buy it or not. But this time I bought it. For all the dutchies out here, you can find the glitters in the D.I.O. store. I've opened one jar, but right away I had glitters all over my table, so you do need to be carefull opening it. The glitters itself are really tiny and thin so it must look amazing on your nail art as a finishing touch. I will make a tutorial about it really soon!



Another product I ordered is the practicing finger ( picture above ). Unfortunately I have not received this item yet. When I do, I will finally be able to make really precise nail art designs, without constantly polishing my nails over and over again. So I can't wait for that! 

A couple of days ago I posted a story about nail art tape. I still have not received this item as well. So there is a lot of waiting out here haha! 

I hope you got a little bit inspired:)

- Always Be Creative -

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten